What our customers are saying about us….
- Very few notices of don’t do’s and must do’s which was very refreshing
- The site itself is very quiet and me and the wife had the best sleep ever. The utility room shower block and toilets were very clean which is always a big plus
- We had a great time. Simon very welcoming, helpful and friendly. Facilities extremely clean
- Fantastic (one of the best sites we have been to)
- Site very well kept, spotless toilet blocks
- Lots to see and do in the area we loved it so much we have booked again for 2 weeks next year. Would advise early booking for this site as it gets booked quickly
Mill House Caravan Park
Directions – travel West from Carmarthen toward St.Clears stay on the A40 dual carriageway to the roundabout then take 1st exit A477 towards Tenby. Please note there is a new section of road here that may not be on the Sat Nav but don’t panic it rejoins the old road!
After approximately 11 miles from the roundabout turn left signed for Stepaside & Wiseman’s Bridge (Do not take the earlier road signed for Wiseman’s Bridge)
Down the hill and over the bridge then sharp left signed Pleasant Valley. Almost immediately turn left again and pass under the bridge you just crossed. This road leads into Pleasant Valley, Mill House Caravan Park is approximately 300 metres on your left.
If you are towing the left hand turns after you leave the A477 are all acute so do swing out wide as you approach – this includes our own entrance.
The lane has a short narrow section but visibility is good and the road is straight there so no problems.
All weather pitches
We only accommodate four tents so don’t expect to get back from a great day at the beach find someone pitched between you and your neighbour!
The pitches are attractively located and are “all weather” – since introduction more than 10 years ago these have proved to be very popular helping to ensure your tent stays clean even if we do get some rain! We offer a geo-textile ground sheet to supplement your own if required.
The area surrounding the pitch is grassed and each pitch has it’s own wooden picnic bench for your use.
Electric Hook-up are 16 amp and available on all pitches at £3.00/day.
Maximum tent size is 30 m2 (e.g. 5m x 6m) – we have a pair of pitches that can be booked together and utilised as one “super pitch” if required.
Facilities on this Four Star Park include pleasant clean showers ( 50p/10 minutes ) toilets, Utility Room including coin operated Laundry and Iron & Ironing Board. There’s a public phone and Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge if you really can’t do without it!
We have a children’s play area, with the boat being the most popular attraction for young children and “old sea dogs” alike! If you have room to bring bicycles then it’s a pleasant way to get around & mainly traffic free route to the beach and Pub at Wiseman’s Bridge or onto Saundersfoot with it’s pretty harbour and shops
Cars are parked close to the pitches but not right next to them – if you expect to bring more than one car please let us know in advance.
Bookings for less than 4 nights that include a Friday or Saturday only taken within 2 weeks of the requested date.
Camping Price List
Price/pitch Hook-up £3.00/night
Showers 50p/10 minutes
Prices include VAT @ 20%
2. No refunds will be offered in the event of cancellation. Holiday cancellation insurance is recommended.
3. Maximum 6 persons on a pitch.
4. No all male or all female groups.
5. You may arrive from 2:00 p.m. – please vacate by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
6. Dogs are welcome and must be kept on a lead on the Park and not allowed to foul the site.
7. Please note where a specific pitch has been requested we will do our best to meet your requirements but your preference cannot be guaranteed.