What our customers are saying about us….
- We stayed for a week back in June/July. The greeting we received was lovely from both owners. The caravan was lovely, fully equipped with everything you need
- Lots to see and do in the area we loved it so much we have booked again for 2 weeks next year, would advise early booking for this site as gets booked quickly
- We had a very enjoyable stay and would definitely return
- If you’re looking just to chill out in stunning quiet surroundings then this is the place for you
- Stayed with our dog in a new centrally heated caravan. Everything perfect including the weather. Lovely peaceful site with great walks nearby. Caravan immaculately presented, can’t wait to return next year
Mill House Caravan Park
Directions – travel West from Carmarthen toward St.Clears stay on the A40 dual carriageway to the roundabout then take 1st exit A477 towards Tenby. Please note there is a new section of road here that may not be on the Sat Nav but don’t panic it rejoins the old road!
After approximately 11 miles from the roundabout turn left signed for Stepaside & Wiseman’s Bridge (Do not take the earlier road signed for Wiseman’s Bridge)
Down the hill and over the bridge then sharp left signed Pleasant Valley. Almost immediately turn left again and pass under the bridge you just crossed. This road leads into Pleasant Valley, Mill House Caravan Park is approximately 300 metres on your left.
If you are towing the left hand turns after you leave the A477 are all acute so do swing out wide as you approach – this includes our own entrance.
The lane has a short narrow section but visibility is good and the road is straight there so no problems.
When did you last stay in a caravan?
Unless it’s very recently you may be in for a pleasant surprise. The holiday caravans we offer on our 4 Star Graded Holiday Park are never more than 5 years old so you can book with confidence. All come with double glazing and are well insulated, as a minimum we include background heating to all rooms with a main fire in the lounge area. The majority have full central heating – as you’d expect these are a little extra during the colder months.
Each caravan is thoughtfully equipped and the kitchen includes a domestic style gas cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box or is some cases a fridge/freezer. Everything you’ll need to prepare meals and your own patio and furniture outside where you can sit and enjoy them.
TV & DVD for those quiet nights in and Wi-Fi available for an extra charge if you really can’t do without it! We also have some board games and books available to borrow along with extensive information on things to do if you’re ever looking for inspiration.
So, we’re in a fantastic location – tucked away but still convenient for the Pembrokeshire Coast and for a great range of activities in the Pembrokeshire National Park right on our doorstep. The caravans are amongst the nicest you’ll find and the Park is small and friendly – What are you waiting for?
The Park and caravans are maintained with great care – we are proud of our reputation for attention to detail. Family groups only accepted.
Duvets and pillows are provided and bed linen is available for hire if required – otherwise bring your own along with towels.
Holiday Home Prices
|W/C||2 Bed||3 Bed||Discount?|
Look for the symbol and get 10% Discount when a caravan is let to a maximum of 2 people (selected weeks only)
Caravans with central heating are £25/week extra up to 5th May & after 9th September
Prices include VAT @ 20%
2. No refunds will be offered in the event of cancellation. Holiday cancellation insurance is recommended.
3. The maximum sleeping capacity of the caravan may not be exceeded.
4. No all male or all female groups.
5. You may arrive from 3:00 p.m. – please vacate by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
6. The caravan should be left in a clean and tidy condition. Any damage or breakages should be reported immediately and paid for prior to departure.
7. We reserve some caravans for the use of people wishing to bring a dog. The dog must be kept on a lead on the Park and not allowed to foul the site. It must not be left unaccompanied in the caravan.
8. Please note where a specific caravan has been requested we will do our best to meet your requirements but your preference cannot be guaranteed.