What our customers are saying about us….
- What a surprise this site was, small and beautifully laid out. The owners were so helpful and friendly
- The toilet block wasn’t a new building but I felt a new building would have looked out of place in this quaint site. They were kept lovely and clean
- Very few notices of don’t do’s and must do’s which was very refreshing
- The site itself is very quiet and me and the wife had the best sleep ever. The utility room shower block and toilets were very clean which is always a big plus
- Lots to see and do in the area we loved it so much we have booked again for 2 weeks next year. Would advise early booking for this site as it gets booked quickly
- Nice tidy campsite with short grass, but pitches hard standing so no wet feet if it happens to rain.
Mill House Caravan Park
Directions – travel West from Carmarthen toward St.Clears stay on the A40 dual carriageway to the roundabout then take 1st exit A477 towards Tenby. Please note there is a new section of road here that may not be on the Sat Nav but don’t panic it rejoins the old road!
After approximately 11 miles from the roundabout turn left signed for Stepaside & Wiseman’s Bridge (Do not take the earlier road signed for Wiseman’s Bridge)
Down the hill and over the bridge then sharp left signed Pleasant Valley. Almost immediately turn left again and pass under the bridge you just crossed. This road leads into Pleasant Valley, Mill House Caravan Park is approximately 300 metres on your left.
If you are towing the left hand turns after you leave the A477 are all acute so do swing out wide as you approach – this includes our own entrance.
The lane has a short narrow section but visibility is good and the road is straight there so no problems.
Peaceful & Sheltered
We’re about 3/4 of a mile from the A477 so access is straightforward. Once here all pitches are on hard standing with 16 amp electric hook-up and Freeview TV point included the pitch fee. We don’t charge extra for awnings, dogs or children!
Facilities on this Four Star Park include pleasant clean showers ( 50p/10 minutes ) toilets, Utility Room including coin operated Laundry and Iron & Ironing Board. There’s a public phone and Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge if you really can’t do without it!
We have a children’s play area, with the boat being the most popular attraction for young children and “old sea dogs” alike! If you have room to bring bicycles then it’s a pleasant way to get around & mainly traffic free route to the beach and Pub at Wiseman’s Bridge or onto Saundersfoot with it’s pretty harbour and shops
Cars are parked close to the pitches but not right next to them – if you expect to bring more than one car please let us know in advance.
Bookings for less than 4 nights that include a Friday or Saturday are only taken within 2 weeks of the requested date.
Touring Price List
Prices including awning & hook-up
Showers 50p/10 minutes
Prices include VAT @ 20%
2. No refunds will be offered in the event of cancellation. Holiday cancellation insurance is recommended.
3. Maximum 6 persons on a pitch.
4. No all male or all female groups.
5. You may arrive from 2:00 p.m. – please vacate by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
6. Dogs are welcome and must be kept on a lead on the Park and not allowed to foul the site.
7. Please note where a specific pitch has been requested we will do our best to meet your requirements but your preference cannot be guaranteed.