What our customers are saying about us….
- If your idea of a holiday is to escape and get away from everyday life then this is the place for you
- We had a great time. Simon very welcoming, helpful & friendly. Facilities extremely clean
- Been here for the last 6 years and drive for 7 hours to get there. Can’t be bad.
- Lots to see and do in the area we loved it so much we have booked again for 2 weeks next year, would advise early booking for this site as gets booked quickly
- Stayed with our dog in a new centrally heated caravan. Everything perfect including the weather. Lovely peaceful site with great walks nearby. Caravan immaculately presented, can’t wait to return next year
Mill House Caravan Park
If the thought of amusement arcades, club houses and karaoke appeal to you – don’t come here!
Already full for some weeks – book now for 2024
Choosing your holiday destination can be stressful, deciding where to spend those precious weeks away with your family is not always easy. We’ve been helping to create special holiday memories here at Mill House Caravan Park near Saundersfoot for nearly 20 years. Whether you are looking for high quality static caravans to hire or a touring pitch or tent pitch we can deliver. Within easy level walking distance of the stunning Pembrokeshire coast on a small and peaceful site and just 5 miles from Tenby.
Pembrokeshire will transport you back to carefree days paddling on sandy beaches, exploring rock pools looking for sea anemones, crabs and all manner of surprises. You won’t need the car every day – bring your bikes and cycle or walk down the old miner’s track through the woods and cliff tunnels into Saundersfoot. Virtually all traffic free this route will pass close to the Wiseman’s Bridge Inn right on the beach – once refreshed you can continue passing not one but two Blue Flag beaches at Coppet Hall & Saundersfoot before arriving at the harbour and centre of the seaside village.
Arriving back here away from the hustle & bustle it’s time for the budding Jamie Oliver’s to light the barbecue. Sit back and look out for the buzzards soaring above you. This is relaxing, refreshing and renewing in a pleasingly old fashioned kind of way.
So please take some time to have a look around our website and if you have any questions or just can’t find what you’re looking for please get in touch