What our customers are saying about us….
- What a surprise this site was, small and beautifully laid out. The owners were so helpful and friendly
- The toilet block wasn’t a new building but I felt a new building would have looked out of place in this quaint site. They were kept lovely and clean
- Very few notices of don’t do’s and must do’s which was very refreshing
- The site itself is very quiet and me and the wife had the best sleep ever. The utility room shower block and toilets were very clean which is always a big plus
- Lots to see and do in the area we loved it so much we have booked again for 2 weeks next year. Would advise early booking for this site as it gets booked quickly
- Nice tidy campsite with short grass, but pitches hard standing so no wet feet if it happens to rain.
- Lovely site. Simon and Amanda who own the site are probably the nicest and most helpful people I have met on my touring travels.
Mill House Caravan Park
Peaceful & Sheltered
We currently have 1 pitch available for 3 nights from Sat 30th March at £96 including hook-up
We’re about 3/4 of a mile from the A477 so access is straightforward. Once here all pitches are on hard standing with 16 amp electric hook-up and Freeview TV point are included the pitch fee. We don’t charge extra for awnings, dogs or children! Facilities on this Four Star Park include pleasant clean showers ( 50p/10 minutes ) toilets, Utility Room including coin operated Laundry and Iron & Ironing Board. There’s a public phone and Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge if you really can’t do without it! We have a children’s play area, with the boat being the most popular attraction for young children and “old sea dogs” alike! If you have room to bring bicycles then it’s a pleasant way to get around & mainly traffic free route to the beach and Pub at Wiseman’s Bridge or onto Saundersfoot with it’s pretty harbour and shops Cars are parked close to the pitches but not right next to them – if you expect to bring more than one car please let us know in advance. Bookings for less than 4 nights are generally only taken at very short notice.