What our customers are saying about us….
- We stayed for a week back in June/July. The greeting we received was lovely from both owners. The caravan was lovely, fully equipped with everything you need
- Lots to see and do in the area we loved it so much we have booked again for 2 weeks next year, would advise early booking for this site as gets booked quickly
- We had a very enjoyable stay and would definitely return
- If you’re looking just to chill out in stunning quiet surroundings then this is the place for you
- Stayed with our dog in a new centrally heated caravan. Everything perfect including the weather. Lovely peaceful site with great walks nearby. Caravan immaculately presented, can’t wait to return next year
- Been here for the last 6 years and drive for 7 hours to get there. Can’t be bad.
Mill House Caravan Park
When did you last stay in a caravan?
Unless it’s very recently you may be in for a pleasant surprise. The holiday caravans we offer on our 4 Star Graded Holiday Park all 12ft wide models and are never more than 5 years old so you can book with confidence. All come with double glazing and are well insulated, as a minimum we include background heating to all rooms with a main fire in the lounge area. The majority have full central heating – as you’d expect these are a little extra during the colder months.
Each caravan is thoughtfully equipped and the kitchen includes a domestic style gas cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box or in some cases a fridge/freezer. Everything you’ll need to prepare meals and your own patio and furniture outside where you can sit and enjoy them.
TV & DVD for those quiet nights in and Wi-Fi available for an extra charge if you really can’t do without it! We also have some board games and books available to borrow along with extensive information on things to do if you’re ever looking for inspiration.
So, we’re in a fantastic location – tucked away but still convenient for the Pembrokeshire Coast and for a great range of activities in the Pembrokeshire National Park right on our doorstep. The caravans are amongst the nicest you’ll find and the Park is small and friendly – What are you waiting for?
The Park and caravans are maintained with great care – we are proud of our reputation for attention to detail. Family groups only accepted.
Duvets and pillows are provided and bed linen is available for hire if required – otherwise bring your own along with towels.
We are full until w/c 24/8 when we have 2 x 3 bedroom caravans