What our customers are saying about us….
- Very few notices of don’t do’s and must do’s which was very refreshing
- The site itself is very quiet and me and the wife had the best sleep ever. The utility room shower block and toilets were very clean which is always a big plus
- We had a great time. Simon very welcoming, helpful and friendly. Facilities extremely clean
- Fantastic (one of the best sites we have been to)
- Site very well kept, spotless toilet blocks
- Lots to see and do in the area we loved it so much we have booked again for 2 weeks next year. Would advise early booking for this site as it gets booked quickly
- Our favourite campsite ever!! It never fails us, it’s clean, peaceful and the owners, Simon and Mandy are exceptional!
Mill House Caravan Park
All weather pitches
We only accommodate four tents so don’t expect to get back from a great day at the beach find someone pitched between you and your neighbour!
The pitches are attractively located and are “all weather” – since introduction more than 10 years ago these have proved to be very popular helping to ensure your tent stays clean even if we do get some rain! We offer a geo-textile ground sheet to supplement your own if required.
The area surrounding the pitch is grassed and each pitch has it’s own wooden picnic bench for your use.
Electric Hook-up are 16 amp and available on all pitches at £3.00/day.
Maximum tent size is 30 m2 (e.g. 5m x 6m or 7.5m x 4m)
Facilities on this Four Star Park include pleasant clean showers ( 50p/10 minutes ) toilets, Utility Room including coin operated Laundry and Iron & Ironing Board. A freezer for your ice packs. There’s a public phone and Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge if you really can’t do without it!
We have a children’s play area, with the boat being the most popular attraction for young children and “old sea dogs” alike! If you have room to bring bicycles then it’s a pleasant way to get around & mainly traffic free route to the beach and Pub at Wiseman’s Bridge or onto Saundersfoot with it’s pretty harbour and shops
Cars are parked close to the pitches but not right next to them – if you expect to bring more than one car please let us know in advance.
Bookings for less than 4 nights that include a Friday or Saturday only taken within 2 weeks of the requested date.